In an attempt to keep up with my blogging I’m going to ‘attempt’ to participate in something a lot of other photographers that I love participate in — It’s called ’10 on tuesday’.. If nothing else, I at least have to post 10 things on Tuesdays — maybe that will help me stay on track! (I’ve been pretty good since Mark fixed the blog, wouldn’t you agree! — despite all the drafted posted I still need to post!!.. stay tuned for that..)
Anyways – here we go.
1. It’s only the second week of school and I can’t believe how much I can get done while the little man is at school.. Luckily the Ladybug uses that time to sleep which makes this Mama, VERY happy! Couple that with the fact that Rick is home for a few more weeks means hopefully a LOT of catching up — FINALLY! Can you feel my excitement!!
2. Clients: Stay tuned for the holiday mini sessions that are going to be announced by the end of this week. I will only be doing a limited number of sessions on two different days so make sure you keep an eye out for the email if you want to schedule a mini session. Also, there will be cut off dates to order holiday cards and any additional holiday orders — dates announced soon. Lots of fun things coming.
3. Molly climbs stairs. An entire flight to be exact. We were at my Mom’s over the weekend and Ms. Molly decided (with all of us just behind her) she was going to go up the two stairs to the landing. That was followed by the entire flight above it. She has never even attempted stairs before! Clearly shes determined. We’re in trouble… and I’m buying gates asap.
4. Lyndsay posted the cutest link on her 10 on tuesday. The Funky Lunch … And as she said – now I feel so boring too! Perhaps THIS is the way to get Jackson to eat sandwhiches…. hmm.
5. BRING ON FALL. I’m ready. I love it. It’s my favorite time of year. Not only because its my birthday time (which now means nothing since Molly’s is the day after!) but its my favorite time to photograph outdoors with all the amazing foliage, the crisp air, the bright blue skies, the smell of apple picking (Yes! there is a smell!), the gazillion times we go apple picking, macintosh apple or pumpkin spice scented yankee candles burning in the kitchen, making homemade apple crisp, the pumpkin patch, carving pumpkins and toasting pumpkin seeds, cider donuts, hayrides, and the cozy feeling you get after playing outside in the afternoon and you snuggle up on the couch. Yep, I love it and I’m ready for it.
6. In a couple of weeks there is a good chance I might sleep in past 4:30am. More on that later but I’m already excited about it. REALLY excited about it.
7. Molly and I went to sweet baby Maya’s baptism on Sunday – Good thing Molly squaked through the entire thing — oops! But on a cute note, the Ladybug finally has enough hair to put in a hairclip. At least for 30 seconds before she rips it out. Not quite the sticking up ponytail I can’t wait for but cute nonetheless 🙂
8. I want to schedule a family session for my OWN family.. the problem is – I can’t decide who to call for it. haha… I also want to schedule some photos of me to use on my blog/website etc. Weird to be on the other side of the lens, but I need it. yikes.
9. How is my daughter going ONE in 3 weeks. Enough about that. I can’t discuss my thoughts on that yet.
10. I would really enjoy a straight IV of coffee today.
Weee. I did it! My first 10 on Tuesday. Here’s to many more… I hope!
nonna - What a georgous picture. She is growing way too fast. Can you please put a stop to that????